G-SERIES DSP ACTIVE COAXIAL BI-AMP SPEAKER SYSTEM.
GDX-12P 12″ DSP Active Coaxial Bi-amp
Coaxial design makes sound image positioning better and more accurate
- It can be used as a main PA system, taking into account the stage monitoring function.
- Factory presets and saveable/reusable scenes for conventional applications.
- Multifunctional digital LED display, used to control and select the speaker scene, real-time display the working status of the power amplifier.
- Dante or RS485 control, through the D-NET system management software, the system network can be built according to the actual application, real-time monitoring and management of the working status of the system, the software can intuitively display the system ID, name, module group processing, working temperature, level Gain, connection status, input signal channel, mute control, parameter copy, parameter paste.
- Each ID channel has a complete OSL Audio DSP, with input and output 8-segment parameter EQ, delay, variable high/low pass filter and dynamic processor with noise gate, 180 ° reverse setting, operation status monitoring Including temperature and operating time.
- D-MODULE digital power amplifier module adopts DMIX’s industry-leading technology, light weight, high power, and low heat generation. The digital power amplifier with DSP can control the crossover point, frequency response, thermal protection limiter, and acoustic correction.
Power amplifier module:
*Amplifier power: HF: 150W, LF: 500W (Class D)
*Input link: 1 balanced XLR input / 1 set of Dante signal input and output / 1 set of LINK output
*DSP control: RS485, USB or Dante.